• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2022 at 3:56 AM, TheGloriousTachikoma said:

If you dont mind waiting I notice that Super Hobby over in Poland has much lower prices on Italscary kits than over here. Order enough and express shipping is free. Takes between 1 and 3 weeks for an order to show stateside.

After seeing heaps of the 'B' models whilst on deployment to Yuma last year, I'm really keen to get one. But at $A124 + GST through HLJ, I think I'll wait for the dust to settle. Not expecting any of the Australian online businesses to be significantly cheaper either tbh

5 hours ago, Tiger Tech said:

After seeing heaps of the 'B' models whilst on deployment to Yuma last year, I'm really keen to get one. But at $A124 + GST through HLJ, I think I'll wait for the dust to settle. Not expecting any of the Australian online businesses to be significantly cheaper either tbh

Ebay has 20% discount code these days - took the opportunity a couple of weeks back on this discount to get a more sensible cost. Still a pricy kit, but looking forward to receiveing it. 

9 hours ago, Niels said:

Ebay has 20% discount code these days - took the opportunity a couple of weeks back on this discount to get a more sensible cost. Still a pricy kit, but looking forward to receiveing it. 

I have this kit, not a bad kit at all!

14 minutes ago, eraucubsfan said:

I just ordered the kit from Super-Hobby in Poland, I paid roughly 70.00 USD with shipping.  Sure it will take a few weeks to get here, but I can wait. 

It is a nice kit. Italeris best aircraft kit to date.

12 hours ago, eraucubsfan said:

I just ordered the kit from Super-Hobby in Poland, I paid roughly 70.00 USD with shipping.  Sure it will take a few weeks to get here, but I can wait. 

I can't get the 1/48 version up when checking their page - only the 1/72? 

Just for sh*ts and grins, I checked the price of this kit. Best I found was $127, plus shipping. I dont want one that bad. That's even above Tamiya's excellent Tomcat/Phantom lot prices and not close to the quality.
And same deal for Super Hobby. Only saw the 1/72.

Ebay has it available for less than that; 

This one 1/48 f-35b lightning ii plane model italeri 2810 home delivery | eBay is actually € 75 including shipping, which equals ~72USD

The above links are best on best price including shipping when I use my account, detailing shipping cost to Norway but I expect it should work the same from other places as it will use your URL to determine your location and hence give updated shipping cost. 

1 hour ago, eraucubsfan said:

Here are the prices on scalemates 

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/italeri-2810-lockheed-martin-f-35b-lightning-ii--1328490/marketplace

Looks like exito has it for a good price.  I dont see it listed at super-hobby anymore, maybe they sold out.  

I've got them in stock for $84.95

https://www.davesmodelingden.com/