Vacation / last 5 days to order

I will be leaving the US for a three week holiday in Europe on July 14. I have barely left our neighborhood in almost three years and need a break. 

I guarantee that all orders received before July 8th will be shipped before I leave, but any orders received after the 8th will have to wait until I come back in early August. Note that the resellers will not receive anything in the most recent batch of releases (USAF CH-53, F-35 etc) until August - so if you are interested in having any of these in July, this is the last 5 days to place an order.

Edited by KursadA

Thanks for the quick shipping! The FJ-2 sheet is an "emergency" order needed for the starboard blue tailband. I managed to knock over a bottle of Micro Sol (taped to two others!), the spill melting the one I had just cut off the sheet during Sunday decal work.

Bob at Sierrascale in Louisville.

P1010144.JPG

I just shipped the orders I received in the last few days - I need to start packing and any order I receive after this will be shipped after the first week of August. The F-22 and B-1B sheets will be ready to order after I come back. 

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings from the sunny Mediterranean coast of Turkey - after a family reunion here for a few days, I am flying to Geneva (Switzerland) soon and will be back in the US in a week or so. Thanks a lot for keeping the orders coming - it looks like I will be coming back home to a small mountain of orders to ship. The B-1B and F-22 sheets will also be waiting for me at home. Fully recharged, I plan to release a pretty cool array of new and exciting decals in the rest of 2022 and early 2023 - many thanks for your support throughout the years.

16 hours ago, KursadA said:

Greetings from the sunny Mediterranean coast of Turkey - after a family reunion here for a few days, I am flying to Geneva (Switzerland) soon and will be back in the US in a week or so. Thanks a lot for keeping the orders coming - it looks like I will be coming back home to a small mountain of orders to ship. The B-1B and F-22 sheets will also be waiting for me at home. Fully recharged, I plan to release a pretty cool array of new and exciting decals in the rest of 2022 and early 2023 - many thanks for your support throughout the years.

What fun! The trip of a lifetime! 

Enjoy the rest of your holiday and we look forward to your return! 

Back at home! I am still in awe at the impossibly beautiful sights and cities of Switzerland and might look into living/working there for a whole summer sometime in the next couple of years. I have quite a few things to take care of at home, but will start shipping orders and getting ready for the new batch of decals soon.

• KursadA changed the title to Vacation / last 5 days http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?/topic/325548-vacation-last-5-days-to-order/to order
  • KursadA changed the title to Vacation / last 5 days to order