1 hour ago, Floyd S. Werner, Jr. said:

Back on the topic of the model.  It looks great.  Very detailed.  Saves me from buying the Neomega conversion for my Italeri Ka-50 and it looks much nicer.  

Floyd

Timing of this is about right, I bought the Neomega conversion back in March.  The Hataka paint set for Russian helicopter showed up Saturday.  The lack of any recent Russian helicopter decals is really my biggest hold up.

1 minute ago, Crash Test Dummy said:

Timing of this is about right, I bought the Neomega conversion back in March.  The Hataka paint set for Russian helicopter showed up Saturday.  The lack of any recent Russian helicopter decals is really my biggest hold up.

I was looking at the Neomega set on Ebay and there are some updates from Metallic Details that look really good for both the Ka-50/52, including new wings and underwing stores.

Floyd

16 hours ago, Floyd S. Werner, Jr. said:

I was looking at the Neomega set on Ebay and there are some updates from Metallic Details that look really good for both the Ka-50/52, including new wings and underwing stores.

I've been hacking away at the Neomega conversion for a while and have all the extras to help it along.  Going down the rivet rabbit hole now.

COZr29t.jpg

Some details about the Ka-52 model

This is the development of the line of models of our own production "Hybrid"! What is the feature? It's simple: for this production of models, we use various technologies that allow you to get the maximum quality and detail with the maximum achievement on the part of the model! Resin, 3D printing, metal, photo-etching, various plastics and other materials And most importantly, the price of such models will fit within the usual "plastic" market! Absolutely exclusive, exceptional quality and reproduction, innovative production at an affordable price, this is our "hybrid" approach to 21st century modeling!

Basic answers to basic questions.
- The release of the model is planned for September this year.
- Price within plastic production.
- Detailed interior.
- There will be decals.
- Cooperation with home supplement manufacturers.
- Rivets will be. The lines of the jointing, power overlays and the riveting itself of different sizes, which is found on the original, will be reproduced.
- Reccesed panel lines that has already been included in the project is of a specific design nature and is certainly not finally.
But some of the elements, such as the 2a42 gun or the landing gear, have a finished character. In the very near future, the final is possible.

The project is evaluated for two full versions in 72 and 48 scale.

mROZTLDDDOI.jpg

xns8LoOzT9c.jpg

io0lRuqBqq8.jpg

t5xnJGW-MSI.jpg

CmVJejR8ojU.jpg

rg7PCx2dSkg.jpg

wvhtxV2lfWU.jpg

Edited by Sergei Galicky, Russia
1 hour ago, Eastern said:

Hi Sergey.

How about upscaling the thing to 1/35? It would be great to have such big monster on the shelf. LOL

Cheers!

Alexander

I second that.   What a fascinating beast of a machine.  

Yeah, if you ignore the Trumpeter Hip, Hind, and Hound, not to mention the As565, aka HC 65C, aka Z-9WA, Miniart Fl220, Guntower Kamov 26. Surely any new 1/35 helo is good news?

3 hours ago, ElectroSoldier said:

1/48 is good for me. 1/35 is mostly a scale for US helicopters.

Edited by Newtonk
Update info
5 hours ago, Newtonk said:

Yeah, if you ignore the Trumpeter Hip, Hind, and Hound, not to mention the As565, aka HC 65C, aka Z-9WA, Miniart Fl220, Guntower Kamov 26. Surely any new 1/35 helo is good news?

Thats not many considering how many 1/35th scale helicopters are out there though is it.

I mean Kittyhawk alone could trump that list you made.

It would be nice to have it as 35th but Arma are known for 48th and 72nd scales, not 35th. So I think you are shouting in the woods there.

Amazing news from Arma Hobby! After Kitty Hawk died and also their Ka-50/52 project, I am very happy to hear these news. If there is a small chance to get this beauty in 1/35 scale, I am in for 2-3 helos!

This is such a cool helicopter, I have seen him often fly in Russia.

My vote: 1/35 scale for sure 🤩

On 7/12/2022 at 11:49 AM, Tomcatfreak said:

Amazing news from Arma Hobby!

Not from Arma Hobby btw. They are 2 separate companies. Arma Hobby are from Poland. This Ka-52 is from Arma Models who are based in Russia. Easy to get confused by it though.

------------