There may be many payment options, but it’s up to the company to decide to take them.  If they don’t, there isn’t much that can be done.  Not sure if Arma Models ever sold internationally.  I was looking at their website for their 1/72 AC-130H conversion a year or two ago, and they didn’t seem to ship outside of Russia even back then.

21 minutes ago, Dave Williams said:

There may be many payment options, but it’s up to the company to decide to take them.  If they don’t, there isn’t much that can be done.  Not sure if Arma Models ever sold internationally.  I was looking at their website for their 1/72 AC-130H conversion a year or two ago, and they didn’t seem to ship outside of Russia even back then.

They did. I bought from them in 2018.

In June 2019 they quoted me something like $30 for few decals saying they're loosing too many international packages in regular mail so they switched to shipping with express carriers. 

So I'm contemplating to order few kits and send them to my Dad in Russia so he could send them to US using regular mail.

It is on preorder at the moment at 3990 Rub (~$72) (2990 for club members - those who spent more than 20000 Rub and got a membership card) and they say price will go up when kit is released. 

Here is the link to preorder page:

https://arma--models-ru.translate.goog/catalog/vertolety/am48200_rossiyskiy_udarnyy_vertolet_ka_52_alligator/?_x_tr_sl=ru&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

25 minutes ago, Helmsman said:

Which of them Arma uses?

I would  also like to know.

I have sent multiple emails to them with no even a single response. They have a lot of good stuff I would love to purchase. The Ka-52 could be my second helicopter to buy.

Thanks,

j

Hi guys thanks for replying. I have visited the Arma web site, and they only do a 1-48 scale model in plastic.  

I am asking if there is a working jet engine (mid-range size) remote controlled model of the Kamov KA-52 alligator war helicopter available anywhere or an abandoned build kit of same for sale by anyone. Thanks

12 minutes ago, oldjagman said:

Hi guys thanks for replying. I have visited the Arma web site, and they only do a 1-48 scale model in plastic.  

I am asking if there is a working jet engine (mid-range size) remote controlled model of the Kamov KA-52 alligator war helicopter available anywhere or an abandoned build kit of same for sale by anyone. Thanks

To be honest, this site is for static scale models made out of plastic or resin, not for flying RC models.  You may not find that information here.

45 minutes ago, oldjagman said:

Dave is correct this is a static mostly mastic model site. However @Lupusprimus from https://heli-scale-quality.de/Overview-of-all-hulls:::73.html?language=en does post here. Looks like they have a RC KA-52 in 1/35. He might have better information to help you. 

11 hours ago, ElectroSoldier said:

There are many payment options. Its in Russia not deep space.

Not deep space but only two payment options.

From Arma-

Good afternoon!

Unfortunately, due to restrictions from Visa and Mastercard, payments from foreign bank cards will not work. At the moment, payment is accepted only from Russian cards / wallets, as well as the MIR payment system.

Добрый день!

К сожалению, в связи с ограничениями со стороны Visa и Mastercard, платежи с иностранных банковских карт не пройдут. На текущий момент прием оплаты  проходит только с российских карт\кошельков, а так же платежной системой  МИР.

19 hours ago, paulsbrown said:

Not deep space but only two payment options.

From Arma-

Good afternoon!

Unfortunately, due to restrictions from Visa and Mastercard, payments from foreign bank cards will not work. At the moment, payment is accepted only from Russian cards / wallets, as well as the MIR payment system.

Добрый день!

К сожалению, в связи с ограничениями со стороны Visa и Mastercard, платежи с иностранных банковских карт не пройдут. На текущий момент прием оплаты  проходит только с российских карт\кошельков, а так же платежной системой  МИР.

I cant help on that one, I have a Russian bank account and address for delivery so I dont know.
Im not sure about the MIR payment cards outside Russia.

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Sergei Galicky, Russia said:

Quinta studios cockpit for Arma Models 

IMG_20221027_210227.jpg

Perhaps Arma-Models can consider other ways of conducting business such as distributing to other retailers. Seems other Russian companies such as Quinta Studios and Zvezda have no problem selling their products abroad. Hannants in the UK has plenty of restocks as I’m sure other retailers in Europe and the US do as well. 

2 hours ago, paulsbrown said:

Seems other Russian companies such as Quinta Studios and Zvezda have no problem selling their products abroad. Hannants in the UK has plenty of restocks as I’m sure other retailers in Europe and the US do as well. 

To be fair even before the current issue Russian companies by in large had issues with distribution in the west from what I have seen and heard. Haven’t checked out what Hannants has been getting but in the US, the only Zvezda kits showing up are Eduard reboxings these days. Quinta Studios is the only one coming in “regularly” and I think that might be a product size/material thing. Ie one box can get you lots of QS product vs trying to ship boxes of models. 

• 2 weeks later...

^^ puhleeze, no more political commentary, I really want this kit and I dont want this thread shut down, the video is relevant to me for markings and weapons loadout, I dont see people banning Tie Fighters, Klingon Warbirds, Japanes Zeros German Fw-190 or Vietnamese Migs, so please stay on topic of models

So many stupid comments here!

This is a modeling thread, please stop talking about politic. 

I also want to have 2 of these lovely kits and would like to know how to buy and pay for it. 

Thanks and HAPPY MODELING!!

Edited by Tomcatfreak
On 11/13/2022 at 5:27 PM, DarkKnight said:

anyone have success in ordering this?

On 11/13/2022 at 5:34 PM, solher1 said:

I am also interested in knowing if there is a chance to order this.

It is a bit late but...

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?/topic/329312-arma-models-148-ka-52-preorder/

I'm planning a trip to Russia next summer so more kits might become available but it is a bit early to discuss.

Edited by Helmsman