Hi all!

Some parts are given in duplicate - this is a test print to determine the most optimal position of the parts and their supports, according to the results of the assembly for such parts, one option will be selected. The same applies to different colors of the polymer, in the series there will also be one and most likely not black.

There are no rotor blades, cannons and transparent parts, this are still in production.

Regards

IMG_20221117_103559_746.jpg

IMG_20221117_103559_278.jpg

IMG_20221117_103559_648.jpg

IMG_20221117_103559_332.jpg

IMG_20221117_103559_714.jpg

IMG_20221117_103559_291.jpg

IMG_20221117_103559_808.jpg

IMG_20221117_103559_946.jpg

IMG_20221117_103559_182.jpg

1 hour ago, Tank said:

Looking great Sergei. Does the fuselage have a solid or hallow core? 

It's reasonable to do this not as a solid part, otherwise the polymer consumption will be very large. Therefore, the fuselage is hollow inside, the fuselage thickness is 1.5 mm, and all weight is 64 grams.

IMG_20221117_155325_177.jpg

Edited by Sergei Galicky, Russia
58 minutes ago, DarkKnight said:

this is so beautiful and exciting to see, needs pilot figures!  I wonder if Ka-52  pilots carry small arms like our Apache and Cobra crews do

When ordering a Ka-52 kit, can choose few options with Arma Models pilots - sitting in the cockpit, after the flight, helicopter inspection, emergency landing

rs3yyazbng0rrfubn3v16hebegmh091p.jpg

olguvw41e7zzjhpeer3uxtqakfch0rtj.jpg

ejrtwbm0h5dnqd5cjd89pndarfkbdiv0.jpg

8202v070cjqwhd13vxjkki4un6kjvbnk.jpg

v32gglni9ai3tk2odh4iadeg3l1l372x.jpg

yykyig8eers8e9n1s9guwxg2xef1fd2d.jpg

Edited by Sergei Galicky, Russia
31 minutes ago, solher1 said:

Hi Sergei,

Could you buy the kit for some of us and ship it to us? I am sure there are other modeller who would be interested in doing it.

Just a thought.

Thank you.

j

I could help some modellers, post service works fine. However, the transfer of money from the US and Europe to Russia is now very difficult due to sanctions on the banking system

19 hours ago, Sergei Galicky, Russia said:

I could help some modellers, post service works fine. However, the transfer of money from the US and Europe to Russia is now very difficult due to sanctions on the banking system

I've heard wire transfers to some (not sanctioned) banks in Russia is possible.  

Risky assumption that. I'll buy it for the 'Z' option in 1/35. The Takom Mil Mi 28 Havoc will also find its way into my stash, complete with 'Z' markings. And, I have a Hind on the bench that will be finished in Z with three white stripes on the tail boom. Using the Lem Kit 24P conversion. 

Edited by Newtonk
Add info
3 hours ago, kotey said:

Some of Western modellers can get very upset about this model - decals will be with Z letters.

Probably so, however if a modeler wants to model today’s history being made, their choice on what they build, then they would need those markings. I assume they can leave off the Z and model the helicopter stationed elsewhere in Russia or before the conflict. 

Or those who dont want the z can just not buy it. Perhaps they can build models and leave off swastikas or hinomarus.  Being a modeler to me is duplicating history, and i for one applaud the decision to make accurate markings.  This is turning out to be a world class project with tons of imagination and options, I hope we can find a way to get it here in the US. As it is 3d printed i wonder if it can be easily produced in 1/35 also. I would like markings to depict operational aircraft, in the US we only get to see shot down Russian equipment. I don’t build damaged equipment.  I love the figures, Think I’d combine them to make seated pilots with visors down.  I would also like to have modern Z markings for 1:48 Hind.

Edited by DarkKnight
1 minute ago, Tomcatfreak said:

I think Begemot Decals already got some nice decals out with lots of painting options 👍🏻

And BTW - Arma models sell only inside Russia wia Arma own shop

On 11/17/2022 at 11:01 AM, Sergei Galicky, Russia said:

Hi guys,

Can anybody know how we in the U.S. could pay Sergei in Russia (assuming he would accept) and then he can ship the kit to us?

Is payment from a Mexican bank could be accepted for example?

Helmsman, any suggestion?

Thank you.

j

7 hours ago, solher1 said:

Hi guys,

Can anybody know how we in the U.S. could pay Sergei in Russia (assuming he would accept) and then he can ship the kit to us?

Is payment from a Mexican bank could be accepted for example?

Helmsman, any suggestion?

Thank you.

j

According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SWIFT_ban_against_Russian_banks just 7 Russian banks are sanctioned so any other bank should be able to accept incoming wires.

So I think if American/Mexican/whatever western bank would agree to wire money to Russian bank then Sergey can help you to purchase virtually anything in Russia. This won't be cheap though, outbound wire usually is not free ($20-40 in US as far as I know) plus shipping is easily another $15-30.

Edited by Helmsman
34 minutes ago, Helmsman said:

According to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SWIFT_ban_against_Russian_banks just 7 Russian banks are sanctioned so any other bank should be able to accept incoming wires.

So I think if American/Mexican/whatever western bank would agree to wire money to Russian bank then Sergey can help you to purchase virtually anything in Russia. This won't be cheap though, outbound wire usually is not free ($20-40 in US as far as I know) plus shipping is easily another $15-30.

I would gladly do this, but sadly I think it might be harder than this.  I hope we can find a way to get this amazing kit. In the meantime "Gator on the Rise" by Mlandenov is a pretty good reference book so far

Edited by DarkKnight

This is possible. Banks probably can impose their own limitations to be in line with mainstream narrative or just to cover their butt. I'd start with checking wich bank would agree to wire money to Russia.

Maybe this would help:

https://letsrussia.com/how-to-send-money-to-russia-and-from-russia-in-2022/

Edited by Helmsman