1 hour ago, DarkKnight said:

Its sold by Arma model in moscow, dont confuse it with arma hobbies in poland. Moscow as in the country of Russia,  It isn’t that easy they don’t mail out of Russia sometimes,  I also heard they would when asked.  so you’ve got to contact them and ask them. Then you have a problem with  payment,  you can’t just give them your credit card because there are sanctions against Russia. So you’re stuck there, but you could  send them money through somewhere like Iran cuba or Kazakhstan or someplace like that. However some countries stopped using the russian mir credit card because of Ukrainian hacker attacks, or you make a bank account at a foreign bank from a country that does business with them so you could  send money to them and then ask them if they will mail it to you. Some of those foreign banks have us offices, usually in nyc, Or you have a friend who lives in Russia or family that can help you.  I even thought about flying there but it takes two days you’ve got to fly ural, uzbekistan emirates or el al, the latter 2 probably safest,  and then fly to Moscow and then you’ve got to navigate  your way to the hobby shop. It’s a lot of work. One of most  exciting models to come out in years and it’s frustrating not being able to get it.  I wonder if some modeler in the us embassy there could send some home in a diplomatic bag. I want it so badly. Begemot Decals, Tempmodels figures all sorts of extras.  Anyone in Florida got cuban relatives or a cigarette boat to go there?

Mmm ! Maybe you get a flight to Ukraine then hitch a ride with Russian soldiers back to Moscow. Great model I agree but will not spend a dime with anything related to Russia. 

Edited by Rotorman
3 hours ago, Rotorman said:

Mmm ! Maybe you get a flight to Ukraine then hitch a ride with Russian soldiers back to Moscow. Great model I agree but will not spend a dime with anything related to Russia. 

It’s supposed to be a free country dude, build or dont  whatever you want. You could build this as a Ukrainian helicopter I suppose. Cant we  at least have peace amongst international modelers?  Lets stay on topic so we dont lose the thread

Edited by DarkKnight
5 hours ago, Rotorman said:

I wish I could buy two right now, but it seems like it is imposible.

Edited by solher1

I hope other factory will make this model. I won't spend money for Russian business. Not because I hate Russians, some for my friends are and I like this language and we all love modelling especially the Russian aircraft and helicopters but we all hate invader and murderer.

5 hours ago, salomon said:

I hope other factory will make this model. I won't spend money for Russian business. Not because I hate Russians, some for my friends are and I like this language and we all love modelling especially the Russian aircraft and helicopters but we all hate invader and murderer.

I doubt those who produce the model are actively engaged in warfare, they're likely modellers just like the rest of us.  Hopefully we'll get a chance to buy this product in the future, capitalisms always finds a way!, perhaps in the future Arma would be willing to sell or license production to a more accessible producer. Mig 21 25 and 29 have all been used against my country, but I still enjoy reading about them and modelling

On 4/7/2023 at 5:35 PM, DarkKnight said:

that looks awesome, did they mail to you or did you have to go to moscow?

one of my friend working at moscow bring it to  Turkiye for me... I also ordered one more... but decals are not ready, waiting for two set of decals with a new kit for summer holidays

On 4/15/2023 at 3:16 AM, salomon said:

You do know all or most of the plastic model you have in your house are made in China? A country that has several million individuals in camps just because they are practicing different religion. Also, those folks are being killed, used as slave labor, used as organ harvest, and women are being gang rapped by Chinese soldiers. 

Just saying! 

17 hours ago, DarkKnight said:

Beautiful, can you tell us more, how is the fit and build process, what extras did you add?  

Thanks. It's the 1/48 Italeri Ka-50 kit with the Neomega Ka-52 conversion. Lots of extras and lots of scratch building details not included in Neomega's set. And rivets!

Wow ! This arma kit is awsome.

For the Z decal - indeed in some EU countries there is a legal ban to use Z letter as symbol promoting rushizm but even with that we can make a diorama like scene on this T-shirt.

The point is that even before the 2022 war and sanctions arma was not sending abroad (I was trying to order their Hind rivets, finally got it via seller on ebay). And now semes it's much easier to get original Ka-52 parts from downed ones. My buddy got a cover from downed Su-34 as an award from IPMS Ukraine for best ukr model in a contest.

Let's hope this will be available soon or better Takom will go towards this in 35. 

Screenshot_20230427-081336.jpg

1 hour ago, stakor said:

The point is that even before the 2022 war and sanctions arma was not sending abroad

Only a few Russian companies before seemed to be able to have successful distribution outside of the country. Maybe a a shadow ban from 2014 or Cold War holdover, not sure the real reason for this.

4 hours ago, Tank said:

Only a few Russian companies before seemed to be able to have successful distribution outside of the country. Maybe a a shadow ban from 2014 or Cold War holdover, not sure the real reason for this.

I was ordering from Russia and only once had a problem to get arma item. As I speak Russia I used to buy books, recently they published a lot of cool stuff like 'Black shark's tale' history of Ka-50/52, ecellent compendium about russian army aviation or a strange looking ...in 2016 when it was released... novel "Go Kiev!" about Mi-28 combat in Donbas.

Good work on the decals, you weren't tempted to freehand them? As much as I'd like to do this menace, I'll wait for it in 1/35. Also, looking at the images of this helo on the previous page, there are two different machines out there with a shark mouth painted on the nose, so there are options around. 

Edited by Newtonk
Additional information
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Nowhere at the moment. Arma doesn't accept new orders, it looks like they still haven't fulfilled all preorders. This might change but until they make arrangements to accept payments from the "West" there are not many chances unless you have connections in Russia.