1/48 VFA-192 OIF line jet decals?

Hey guys,

Are there any 1/48 decals out there still available for VFA-192's line jets during their 2003 OIF cruise, or even ANY low-vis VFA-192 decals that cover from 2000-2009? Or any upcoming? I had thought I'd bought the TwoBobs set back in 2007 or so but I've either lost it or misremembered.

Thanks.

I must be in the minority, but I've never had any interest in the full color boss jets (or even the AF jets with the squadron / AMU number painted on the tail).   Just prefer building regular line jets. 

8 minutes ago, 11bee said:

I must be in the minority, but I've never had any interest in the full color boss jets (or even the AF jets with the squadron / AMU number painted on the tail).   Just prefer building regular line jets. 

100% with you here. Having only color jets to pick from cuts out 80% of the options in a squadron. Barring very few exceptions, I like the planes that work for a living and look like it.

21 minutes ago, Swordsman422 said:

100% with you here. Having only color jets to pick from cuts out 80% of the options in a squadron. Barring very few exceptions, I like the planes that work for a living and look like it.

Me too