Superscale 72-452 F-111 Stencil Instructions

A REALLY long shot here. I just opened up the Superscale FB-111 Stencil Sheet 72-613 and was excepting to see fairly detailed instructions about their placement. Instead, there was minimal information about that, except for a note saying "Complete data available on Superscale sheet No72-452". Great! So, if someone out there has sheet 72-452, I'd really appreciate a high res scan of the instructions. Don't need the sheet, just a copy of the instructions. Thanks!

@mrvark if @Dutch's post isn't sufficient, I'm pretty sure I have that sheet in my decal bank but it may be a few days before I can dig it out and scan for you.

Note that if you're asking for instructions, the original Microscale sheet will always be a better option - when Superscale took over the line, they usually copied the original two-sided instructions onto a single-sided sheet (and at poor resolution), so legibility of the SS sheets is often lacking. (AFAIK the sheet numbers were carried over, so the one you need is MS 72-452).

25 minutes ago, Quixote74 said:

@mrvark if @Dutch's post isn't sufficient, I'm pretty sure I have that sheet in my decal bank but it may be a few days before I can dig it out and scan for you.

Note that if you're asking for instructions, the original Microscale sheet will always be a better option - when Superscale took over the line, they usually copied the original two-sided instructions onto a single-sided sheet (and at poor resolution), so legibility of the SS sheets is often lacking. (AFAIK the sheet numbers were carried over, so the one you need is MS 72-452).

Check your ARC inbox.