Hi Everyone.

My Tamiya P-51B decal sheet is going bad. They broke apart into pieces once i took them out of the water.

Does anyone have a spare and good decal for a 1/48 P-51B kit for sale ?  Thank you.

Thanh Huynh

Edited by thuynh
clarification
  • thuynh changed the title to LF/WTB : Decals for 1/48 P-51B

I am sure these fine gentlemen can hook you up, but I can also help if needed. I have a set from the Tamiya kit, which are actually VitaChrome decals which are way better than the dreadful Tamiya 'thickcals' that you would normally get in their kits.

Cheers,

John

• 1 month later...
On 7/18/2022 at 5:08 PM, vonjhn68 said:

I am sure these fine gentlemen can hook you up, but I can also help if needed. I have a set from the Tamiya kit, which are actually VitaChrome decals which are way better than the dreadful Tamiya 'thickcals' that you would normally get in their kits.

Cheers,

John

Not familiar with VitaChrome Decals & Google isn’t much help. Are they sold as VitaChrome or as something else? Have a link?

David,

If my memory serves, VitaChrome was a common decal used in the old Monogram kits. They were based out of California and they also sold some ink-jet decal supplies so you could print your own decals. I believe they are out of business now as I can't find any good links for them.

Regards,
John