2 Specific German/British BoB Aircraft that 'Dogfought'?

Are there 2 specific aircraft (German and British, BF-109 and Spitfire [including which variant]) that were known to have been in a dogfight with each other during the Battle of Britain?  I have been contemplating an in-flight diorama of 2 such aircraft, and ideally, I'd like to model 2 specific aircraft that were known to have tangled during the BoB, so I can have as historically accurate of a diorama as possible.  I have just about every variant of Spitfire and 109 in my unbuilt collection (all of them Eduard 1/48 models), again, ideally, if I could use the Eduard decals, that would be great, or if decals for both aircraft are available aftermarket, that's okay, too.  I'm guessing my request may be something that is an unknown, but then again, there are lots of historical records that are available somewhere, and I hope that I can find someone who knows.  

In case it makes any difference, I have the following Eduard dual combo Limited Edition kits: Spitfire Story: The Few; Spitfire Story: Tally Ho; and Alderangriff: Bf 109E in the Battle of Britain.

Edited by Curt B
Additional info added

I am no expert on details of BoB fights, but I've heard of this encounter many times before so I hope this helps. It is a simulator reenactment based on historic data.

Also check this page and scroll down to Battle of Britain: https://military-history.fandom.com/wiki/Werner_Mölders

There are several pilots named which Mölders shot down, so I guess finding info on their Spitfires should be much easier.

Edited by Sebastijan
additional info added

Do a search on Helmut Wick. He was commander of the JG 2 fighter Geschwader when he was shot down shortly after shooting down a Spitfire. Probable identities of both his victim and victor are available.

7 hours ago, Chuck1945 said:

Do a search on Helmut Wick. He was commander of the JG 2 fighter Geschwader when he was shot down shortly after shooting down a Spitfire. Probable identities of both his victim and victor are available.

Will do...thank you!