Anybody get the new Tamiya P-38J yet?

Hey All,

Has anyone gotten the new Tamiya P-38J in hand yet?   I've been looking at various shops on-line, and its seems like at least a few have [erhaps had some inn stock and wee sold out right away.  I have 2 kits on order, and the shop I pre-paid hasn't gotten any in yet.  Just curious if anyone has gotten one or more actually in their hot little hands yet.  I'm thinking that when mine show up, I'm going to drop anything I"m working on instantly to start one of them.  I don't think I've looked forward to another model as much as this one.  Especially since I just got a bunch of the new 

Good for you, guys.  Now, I wished I'd placed my order with one of my 2 favorite on-line hobby stores, Scale Hobbyist being one of those. I can still hope that the shop I DID order from, Active PowerSports, will get an allocation of them soon.  The last time I looked, it appears that the Scale Hobbyist load was gone and shipped out before they barely got into the door.  Oh well, sometimes you try an alternate route, and that's what I dd; and I've paid the price by not getting my airplanes sooner than anyone else.  Keeping my fingers crossed that my airplanes will show up sometime soon.

Edited by Curt B

I ordered 2 from Squadron.  Pre-ordered about a week before Squadron received them, and then charged my card when they were shipped.  Arrived about a week ago.

Geoff M