2022 Hornet group build, 2012 CF-18 demo Hornet 1/48 Kinetic Above and Below decals

Next up, a 1/48 Kinetic F-18C which I will backdate to a CF-18AM in the 2012 demo scheme from Above and Below decals. This scheme is not yet available to buy. But should be if I can get it too work ok on my model. After Above and Below tweaks things here and there. Great decal company, test the product first, (my job) adjust as required, then put them up for sale. 

wOmvmFP.jpg

Cool build.... and a fun opportunity to use decals which have yet to be released.  I will be watching since I want to build a Kinetic hornet and I want to see how you like it. 

Edited by Kurt H.
2 hours ago, Kurt H. said:

Cool build.... and a fun opportunity to use decals which have yet to be released.  I will be watching since I want to build a Kinetic hornet and I want to see how you like it. 

Built a couple, nice detail, but not as easy as the Hasegawa. Takes more time, nose is not as fun.

Yes, I remember the windscreen can be fun.  This one is coming alone pretty good. Going to put on a little paint before dinner. Main landing gear seemed a little weak. Hopefully it dried harder by now.

NeCJecr.jpg

• 2 weeks later...