Mitsubishi F-2 landing gear bays pictures request

Hello everyone - The title speaks for itself I guess. 
My recent web research was not succesful at all, and I found only a great set of exterior pics on Flickr, so grab it BTW:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/happy_modeling/albums/72157626431784597 

Unfortunately bays are not shown in this set, and I coudn't find any elsewhere - is there anyone who can help?

There isn't much.  I've got one on my workbench and collected photos off the internet before I started (including that flickr gallery you posted)  The only wheel bay pictures I've seen are flyovers.  This thread has a couple fairly high resolution shots: https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235106125-mitsubishi-f-2a-weapon-load/  I'd try search for more from this perspective.

EOXyHZzU0AE4Zus?format=jpg&name=large

The few detailed photos I've seen show what looks like an F-16 wheel bay, which is exactly what I would expect. Same landing gear geometry and strut placement which implies similar hose & wiring routing, same battery box in the right bay and halon bottle in the left bay.

I worked on the program but I was in avionics not structures. 

2 hours ago, habu2 said:

The few detailed photos I've seen show what looks like an F-16 wheel bay, which is exactly what I would expect. Same landing gear geometry and strut placement which implies similar hose & wiring routing, same battery box in the right bay and halon bottle in the left bay.

I worked on the program but I was in avionics not structures. 

Thanks for the info. 
It may be deceiving, but I took a look on both Hase F-2 and Tamiya F-16 landing gear bays and indeed it seems the layout and equipment inside are more or less the same. And definitely Aires set for both kits looks identical 😉