I know this isn't really appropriate for a model forum. But my cat, my child, really, was killed this morning. To say it's been a very rough day so far is a bit of an understatement. Fare well my friend. I'll see you again someday.

20201026_194736.jpg

My condolences - we lost our cat, also our child, really, in February last year, after more than 18 years.

I never imagined that losing a small white, fluffy creature could tear such a huge hole in my heart.

Her final resting place in our garden is marked by a white rose bush which we planted in her memory.

So sorry to hear this..I know how gut-wrenching it is.   We lost one of ours a couple years ago..she was very ill and we made the decision to send her off to Valhalla. 

SN

I am very, very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you. We don’t have cats, but have 2 Corgi dogs, and they are the loves of my life. I find it much easier to care for and love our animals than to care for most people. Both our doggies are getting older, and I live in fear every day that something will happen to one of them, and I know it will break my heart.  I cry already at just the thought of losing them. They depend on us for everything, and they give us unconditional love…and many times we must decide if/when it is time for them to go to the Rainbow Bridge.  I’m crying as I write these thoughts…

Sorry for your loss. I also lost 2 of my Best Friends and they too were like my kids. It was really hard both were gone in the span of 14 months. I have since replaced them with a new "stray" that wandered into my yard. That said I still miss them an awful lot. All you can do is remember them and adopt another kitty to be your new "kid".