I recently came across a reference to a new 1/48 decal sheet containing a 174th ANG F-16 (The Boys From Syracuse) among other schemes. I thought I saved the link, but can't find it. I can't remember if it was here or in an email

I have searched Furball Aero, Bulls Eye, Fighter Town and the new Squadron sites without success.

Does anyone know who the maker might be?

Thanks,

Bob

Note none of these are "new" and may be hard to find. 

Edit : Sprue Brothers shows the Bullseye sheet in stock

Afterburner 48-058

https://www.cybermodeler.com/hobby/decals/ab/decal_ab_48058.shtml

Bullseye 48014

https://www.cybermodeler.com/hobby/decals/bull/decal_bull_48014.shtml

Superscale 48-386

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/superscale-international-48-386-f-16a-falcon--1220466

Edited by habu2

Sorry for the late reply. I did find the sheet at Sprue Brothers. I don't know if it was not listed on the site when I looked or I just did not see it at the time. I ordered it and it is on the way.

The 174th F-16s used to turn base right over my house for Runway 10. They have been replaced by the MQ-9 drone...not the same

Thanks for the help.

Bob

On 8/2/2022 at 2:19 PM, Bob Beary said:

Sorry for the late reply. I did find the sheet at Sprue Brothers. I don't know if it was not listed on the site when I looked or I just did not see it at the time. I ordered it and it is on the way.

The 174th F-16s used to turn base right over my house for Runway 10. They have been replaced by the MQ-9 drone...not the same

Thanks for the help.

Bob

Hey fellow Syracusan! Are you doing the original scheme or the viper tail scheme? 

As an aside, we just had salt potatoes for lunch. I've gotten many a Kansan hooked on them!

25 minutes ago, Niels said:

ahem - ninja'd....

On 8/2/2022 at 2:19 PM, Bob Beary said:

On 8/7/2022 at 2:17 PM, Darren Roberts said:

Hey fellow Syracusan! Are you doing the original scheme or the viper tail scheme? 

As an aside, we just had salt potatoes for lunch. I've gotten many a Kansan hooked on them!

I haven't really decided on the scheme. I may actually do both on the same plane if the decals allow for that kind of mash-up. I'll be the only one to ever see it.

About a year ago they destroyed one MQ-9 at takeoff. I think they pulled the mixture back vs the throttle. They did crash on the runway over-run which prevented  hitting a gas station.

I didn't know salt potatoes were a thing in Kansas. Are they sold there or do you import them from CNY?  :)

Walt's Hobbytown is doing great. And so is Wegmans right down the street :)

Bob

I had salt potatoes but that was many years ago in Rochester after driving the "Can Of Worms" with my brother in law that lived there.I am from the Bay State and was not impressed,with the drive, the potatoes were good!

• 2 weeks later...