MV Products (MV Lens) Source or Replacement Product

I've tried to search for anyone that carries the MV Products (MV Lens).   The small headlight looking pieces that folks use to replace headlight or sealed beam lights in general.  Unfortunately, I haven't had any luck.   Has MV Products gone out of business?   Does anyone know of a source for clear or pearl white unfaceted rhinestones that can be used as replacement headlights for 1/24 and 1/25 model cars?    I can only find faceted rihinestones or things called mermaid tears which are pretty neat but look like a water droplet.  Problem is they are too round and buggy looking.   Might be interested in a syfy kind of application but not for model planes or cars.  Any help is appreciated.

Don, try looking up train hooby stores. Ther eis one in Virginia Beach I used to go to, they had a large selection.  Last time I was there was 2018 or 2019.  Hmmm, a quick search does not find it, but there is one called "Building Your Model Railroad", 2632 E Kings Rd, Virginia Beach, VA 23452 [TrainStoreOnline.net]. Also try Walthers up in the upper Midwest (MI, or WI). 

52 minutes ago, Cat Barf said:

I switched over to using the AK Interactive lenses after all of my MV clear lenses turned yellow over time.

https://ak-interactive.com/product-category/tools-accesories/lenses/

I'm finding all my old MV Lens' that are in the aftermarket bins in the workroom are doing the same.  

How many lens come in a package of the AK Interactive packages?   From looking at the website, I'm guessing just one right?

15 hours ago, Dutch said:

Don, try looking up train hooby stores. Ther eis one in Virginia Beach I used to go to, they had a large selection.  Last time I was there was 2018 or 2019.  Hmmm, a quick search does not find it, but there is one called "Building Your Model Railroad", 2632 E Kings Rd, Virginia Beach, VA 23452 [TrainStoreOnline.net]. Also try Walthers up in the upper Midwest (MI, or WI). 

Hey Dutchmaster.   No joy with Walthers or any of the other train supply stores.   If they even show they, they are out of stock.   And Evilbay is not much help either.   It appears that MV Products is no more.