• 3 weeks later...

Impressive work; I've just printed some of these parts from ANYZ and got the decals, but this is only halfway to getting results like yours; your skill makes the difference.

15 hours ago, cruiz said:

Impressive work; I've just printed some of these parts from ANYZ and got the decals, but this is only halfway to getting results like yours; your skill makes the difference.

Thank you! It's very tricky to place those tiny white decals, but finally I managed it.

12 hours ago, Geoff M said:

Currently building a F-15B using the F-15 country decals.  They are great.  Good Work on this kit.

Fantastic! Please provide me some pictures of the finished model! And thank you again for your order and trust in my decals. Next month I will have a new decal set for early F-16As so stay tuned.

As requested.  I finished my F-15B from Bitburg using PK Productions Eagle Country decals.  I also used PK Productions stencil decals.  I recommend these.  More pictures will be in the Display Case forum.

IMG_1329.thumb.jpg.1a0de4e6dd0b7c5da55a55be17ea76ad.jpg

On 8/4/2023 at 11:39 PM, Geoff M said:

As requested.  I finished my F-15B from Bitburg using PK Productions Eagle Country decals.  I also used PK Productions stencil decals.  I recommend these.  More pictures will be in the Display Case forum.

IMG_1329.thumb.jpg.1a0de4e6dd0b7c5da55a55be17ea76ad.jpg

Wow what a beauty! Thanks for sharing and you recommendation.

• 2 weeks later...