October 2022 releases

Next month's releases are:

• CDB48010: 1/48 Caracal Models Basics - F-22 Stencils & National Insignia
  • CDB48011: 1/48 Caracal Models Basics - F-22 Serial Numbers
  • CD72136: 1/72 USAF T-39 Sabreliner
  • CD144026: 1/144 C-135 Recon Variants (RC-135 / WC-135)
  • CD144004: 1/144 C-135 General Purpose Markings (reprint)
  • CD72070: 1/72 C-135 General Purpose Markings (reprint)
Edited by KursadA
  • 2 weeks later...

The decals will be here soon, but I still have a massive number of orders for August releases that I need to ship. I will announce the new sheets as soon as I finish shipping, which should be around Sep 9-10.

• 2 weeks later...

I am just wrapping up the busiest preorder/order period I have ever experienced - I will never, ever attempt to release five sheets for current USAF frontline jets at the same time again :  lesson learned.

The new decals are here, but I will need some time to attend to other things I had to neglect, and set up the preorder pages. So it looks like these will be October releases now. 

• KursadA changed the title to October 2022 releases
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Scott Smith said:

Man, I’d love to see a set of 1/32 F-35A aggressors decals.  I’d be all over that.  But unfortunately, probably the only person wanting a set. :crying:

Enough people have been asking me about various 1/32 scale F-35 schemes that I am now working on something - it will probably be a combination of Cartograf printed stencilling and Microscale-printed limited edition main marking sheets similar to what I did for F-15 and A-10 sheets in the past.

With the announcement of the Tamiya F-35A I would think a new sheet from you would be forthcoming, YES?

If you do a new sheet would it be possible to put all the markings that were on A/A-1 when it landed at China Lake for testing? You have some very nice decals of VX-5 from China Lake and since I work there, it would be a great sheet! 

Thanks for at least considering it!

Larry

I'm well aware of the differences and I have altered the Meng kit to represent that nose gear door. Lots of things are different but no one so far has done a sheet with the markings for it. 

I've been around it for years were I work, and completing a model of it with said markings is what I'm after. Many more for people where I work since the Tamiya kit is announced may be on my plate.   

• 1 month later...