LF a few of 1/72 items: A-7E FLIR Pod, Italeri Jaguar Decals, LAU-51

Good Afternoon,

I'm looking for a few items that I will gladly purchase or trade for:

2x AAR-45 Forward Looking Infrared (FLIR) pod from the 1/72 Hobby Boss A-7 or A-4 kits. Will be hung from some Fujimi A-7Es.

LAU-51 rocket pods from the 1/72 Meng G-91 kit. Will be hung underneath a Luftwaffe Alpha Jet.

Decals from the recent Italeri 1/72 Sepecat Jaguar kit (1459), Option "D" for the 41 Squadron 75 Anniversary jet, XZ398.

Thanks for looking!

Hoops

Hi-ya, Hoops?

I don't have the Italeri decals but if you can't find what you're looking for, maybe a set from Model Alliance might be useful.  I have one set for the example (I believe with the red vertical stabilizer?) you're looking for and one with a large, white Cross of Lorraine on a red vertical stabilizer.

Just let me know, I've got you covered!

WARDOG

2 minutes ago, Glynn Jacobs said:

Hi-ya, Hoops?

I don't have the Italeri decals but if you can't find what you're looking for, maybe a set from Model Alliance might be useful.  I have one set for the example (I believe with the red vertical stabilizer?) you're looking for and one with a large, white Cross of Lorraine on a red vertical stabilizer.

Just let me know, I've got you covered!

WARDOG

Hiya Glynn,

That's the one! with the red spine and vertical stabilizer. I hadn't come across the Model Alliance sheet, wasn't tracking that they also had markings for that aircraft.

With your prompt I did a bit of looking and found the sheet at Hannants. It looks like it's missing a few items though 😞. Specifically the "75 Yrs 1916-1991" that's on the tail and some red stripes on the nose.

I hope you are well!

Hoops

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/11/2023 at 3:03 PM, fessSto said:

Hoops, are you still looking for the FLIR pods?

Chad

Sorry Chad, I hadn't checked this thread in a very long time.

I never did get any, but I wound up drawing up a 3D model of them to print whenever I do get a 3D printer.

Thanks for writing though!

Hoops