Modern Russian Interior Cockpit Color.

Hello Fellas

I know, I know, this has probably been asked before but I cannot find a definitive answer. But then again, Russians being Russian, they have 0 standards and just paint as they go. Anwyay.

I'm doing a What-If Macross Plus YF-19 with MiG-25 Tails, F-18 Landing Gear, and Some weird ordinance. Just for the Lols. The sceme will be SPlintered Russian Winter with Blue, white and gray. That I do know

However, I'm not sure if the Russians have stopped using that funky Turquise Green they used to have in the Cold war and have gone to more normal Grayish interiors??? SOme MiG-29I've seen have that, but just would want to make sure I can get away with that...

OOOOR... what Color (preferrably Mr Hobby) to match that weird turquise.

Thanks Again.

On 8/28/2022 at 3:25 AM, MaRiO FDZ said:

Hello Fellas

I know, I know, this has probably been asked before but I cannot find a definitive answer. But then again, Russians being Russian, they have 0 standards and just paint as they go. Anwyay.

I'm doing a What-If Macross Plus YF-19 with MiG-25 Tails, F-18 Landing Gear, and Some weird ordinance. Just for the Lols. The sceme will be SPlintered Russian Winter with Blue, white and gray. That I do know

However, I'm not sure if the Russians have stopped using that funky Turquise Green they used to have in the Cold war and have gone to more normal Grayish interiors??? SOme MiG-29I've seen have that, but just would want to make sure I can get away with that...

OOOOR... what Color (preferrably Mr Hobby) to match that weird turquise.

Thanks Again.

С391

4973028736854_1_900x.jpg?v=1646950583

Edited by Helmsman
10 hours ago, Ryan Hothersall said:

Since it’s a fantasy what if thing, paint it what ever color you like. 

The point of asking is because I WANT to paint it Russian Interior. Preferrably the SU-27, not the turquoise one. Though I will get that as well.

Thanks

44 minutes ago, MaRiO FDZ said:

Preferrably the SU-27, not the turquoise one.

The Sukhoi family in Russian service uses a pale blue-grey.

On my 1/72 scale Flankers I use Humrol 'Helblau' - mixed with a little grey.

Ken

1 hour ago, MaRiO FDZ said:

he point of asking is because I WANT to paint it Russian Interior. Preferrably the SU-27, not the turquoise one.

This exists too. I don't know how accurate it is. You could use C74 (air superiority blue) as well but it is slightly lighter than Su-27 color.

s-l500.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 8/29/2022 at 2:27 PM, Helmsman said:

This exists too. I don't know how accurate it is. You could use C74 (air superiority blue) as well but it is slightly lighter than Su-27 color.

s-l500.jpg

Thank y'all very much for the info, Helmsman I went exactly that way.

Thanks again

Fcw36GtXoAYjQrJ?format=jpg&name=large
Fcw36GsXoAENifQ?format=jpg&name=large
Fcw36GrWQAIthff?format=jpg&name=large