Bad seller: Mark Willson, a.k.a. Chrispus Kipkirui Koech

Mark Willson, Paypal email under the name of Chrispus Kipkirui Koech.

Had some good kits online (Facebook).  Claimed couldn't take Paypal Goods and Services as it was his son's account.  I offered to cover fees.  Stupidly I sent as Friends and Family.

Sent $25 payment, then he came back saying postage was more.  Wanted another $10.  Would not provide me with any tracking or estimate of when kits would ship.  His only responses through Paypal were "thumbs up" icons.

Stopped responding to my messages.

Tried Paypal dispute, was unsuccessful.

Avoid at all costs, no matter how good the models look.

Rod.

Sorry to say, but that PayPal name has scammer written all over it. Coupled with the “it’s my sons account”, which bears no resemblance to his own name.  It mirrors the same scammer approach that has become common on here.

15 minutes ago, lockheed2004 said:

Sorry to say, but that PayPal name has scammer written all over it. Coupled with the “it’s my sons account”, which bears no resemblance to his own name.  It mirrors the same scammer approach that has become common on here.

Agree, and I am usually VERY vigilant about situations like this.  This is the first time I have ever been scammed, and fortunately it was a very small amount.  Still, a valuable lesson learned.