Tamiya F-16CJ Block 50 suitable for model of F-16CM?

As far as I know, F-16CM it is exactly F-16CJ Block 50/52 with implemented CCIP program. Following that is it right to make model of such F-16CM using Tamiya's F-16CJ Block 50? I would like to make model with such modern loadout as JDAM bombs or JSOW weapon. Would it be right?

F-16-in-Afghanistan-loadout-2.jpg

F-16CM also covers the Blk40/42 jets, since they too went through CCIP. Thats the photo you've used as you're example, btw. See the wide HUD and lack of IFF blades in front of the canopy?
But yes, you can build what you're asking. Does the Tamiya Blk50/52 kit come with the left hand HTS?

1 hour ago, ST0RM said:

But yes, you can build what you're asking. Does the Tamiya Blk50/52 kit come with the left hand HTS?

No, only right hand, but if I make CM version of F-16, I will not need one. I am not going to make SEAD loadout, so I will have empty station just for Sniper pod.

WAR HUD yes, bird slicers - these are unit dependant. ANG units flying BLock 40/42's mostly have them, regular USAF/USAFE/PACAF not. Check your reference photos or let me know what unit you plan to make and I'll let you know which it is? 

BTW, one more question regarding Wild Weassel weapon loadout. I see always such ordnance: 2xAIM-120, 2xAIM-9, 2xAGM-88 on the F-16 pictures. Is it possible there were used such things like CBU bombs or something else for SEAD missions? Or there were only AGM-88 HARM used?

During OIF, CBU-103 were carried by the F-16CJ, either one under each wing, one each of CBU-103 and AGM-88 or 2xAGM-88. Alternatively you could load GBU-31 and CBU-103, 2xGBU-31 or other unguided bombs for that matter. 

These days, you would see GBU-39 on BDU-61 on one side, with the other carrying 2xGBU-38/54 on VER on the other side, or same on both sides. Another mix is GBU-38/54 with GBU-122 slaint mounted on TER on the other. 

The F-16 can carry most if not all of the available ordinance in the USAF inventory. So check reference pics and let me know what timeframe your model is depicting, unless you decide to just load what you prefer.

Ok, thanks a lot.
Following that I wish to build the F-16 with last combat ordnance used by F-16. Afghanistan? Syria?
If you could deliver some pictures, would be great couse I need to find decals for that particular aircraft.
What can you find for me? Maybe some asymmetrical loadout?

1 hour ago, Niels said:

During OIF, CBU-103 were carried by the F-16CJ, either one under each wing, one each of CBU-103 and AGM-88 or 2xAGM-88. Alternatively you could load GBU-31 and CBU-103, 2xGBU-31 or other unguided bombs for that matter. 

These days, you would see GBU-39 on BDU-61 on one side, with the other carrying 2xGBU-38/54 on VER on the other side, or same on both sides. Another mix is GBU-38/54 with GBU-122 slaint mounted on TER on the other. 

The F-16 can carry most if not all of the available ordinance in the USAF inventory. So check reference pics and let me know what timeframe your model is depicting, unless you decide to just load what you prefer.

LOL not the GBU-28 or GBU-15, but it WOULD be cool to see on a model.