I believe it is an S version (МиГ-25Ш), but could be wrong. I think this is the one outside a factory. Don’t be confused, the wing pylon and missile should belong to a MiG-25BM Wild Weasel version. They had to put something on it, it is like with most museum examples, used what ever they had.   

Best regards

Gabor

Edited by ya-gabor
7 minutes ago, Ryan Hothersall said:

Looks like a MiG-25BM. A wild weasel version of the MiG-25. 

ICM make both a 1:72 and 1:48 scale kit of this version. 

The nose of the BM is different! This one has pure ELINT nose with big side looking radars!

Best regards

Gabor

Edited by ya-gabor

Its in a town called Dubna next to the Moscow sea. At the corner of Tsentralnava ulitsa and Oktyabrskaya ulitsa.

Its close to MKV Raduga, its on the opposite side of the park that is in front of the factory, with the missile Kh-22 (I think the NATO codename for that is Kitchen).

I know Raduga was once part of MiG. The plaque on the stone pedestal it stand on mentions the operation of an X-58 anti radiation missile which was also developed by Raduga.

It is supposed that X-58 is the missile that is carried.

In addition to the panels on the nose that are a slightly different shade of grey to the rest of the aircraft there are also two panels underneath the sqaure panels that are on the side. You can see them clealy when looking directly up at the nose.

On 9/7/2022 at 1:13 AM, ElectroSoldier said:

I cant seem to find a model of a MiG-25RBS in 72nd or 48th scale.

The ICM MiG-25RBF Elint version is the closest to the RBS SLAR version. Different nose panel arrangement but very similar. 

The missiles & pylons would have to come from the ICM MiG-25BM boxing if you have to have them.

HTH,

Tony