Upcoming Book About Operation Eldorado Canyon

21 minutes ago, FlyAndFight said:

Definitely interested in this book.    Would love to get a signed copy, if possible.

This is my first book, so I haven't done ANY for this kind of thing before. I certainly have no problem with signing copies, but we'll have to work out the details later. I'm planning on attending the IPMS Nats in San Marcos soon after the book is scheduled for release, so that would be an easy place to do that sort of thing. I also usually attend Scale Model World at Telford in November (as part of my annual trip to see one of my daughters and her family) and Harpia has a stand there, so that will be an easy opportunity as well.

4 minutes ago, mrvark said:

This is my first book, so I haven't done ANY for this kind of thing before. I certainly have no problem with signing copies, but we'll have to work out the details later. I'm planning on attending the IPMS Nats in San Marcos soon after the book is scheduled for release, so that would be an easy place to do that sort of thing. I also usually attend Scale Model World at Telford in November (as part of my annual trip to see one of my daughters and her family) and Harpia has a stand there, so that will be an easy opportunity as well.

I appreciate it.   Perhaps the IPMS Nats may be the better option, as I'm in the US.

• 1 year later...

Just a quick update on the BOOK. Originally scheduled for release last July 4th, it's now scheduled for release in the U.S. the third week in March. As I understand it, it will come out about a month earlier in Europe. A LOT of folks have asked for autographed copies and I'm happy to do that. Rather than run up everyone's postal bills, I will be at both the U.S. and U.K. IPMS conventions next year and (as I understand it) you'll be able to purchase the book at a discount and I can autograph it there. I'll also be giving my presentation again at Madison (a 1-hr. version) on Thursday morning. I'm sure most of you have seen Harpia books and mine will look like that. To whet your appetite, here is a LINK to a few sample pages.

3 minutes ago, BuNo02100 said:

This has to be the first time in publishing history that a title I want is coming out earlier and not later than scheduled!  This is excellent news and can’t wait

I hate to burst your bubble, but it was supposed to come out LAST July 4th! 🤣

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...