A-7 Corsair Weapons Help

Shrike, MK-82 dumb (inert) on a MER, and an inert AIM-9L. 

Great shot by BTW. Looks like the Pax River airshow. Anymore pics of 752 or the other Pax jets at the show?  

I see my old friend 770 in the background (Caracal hopefully doing decals of test S-3’s someday). 

Cheers

Collin

Edited by Collin
3 hours ago, Collin said:

Shrike, MK-82 dumb (inert) on a MER, and an inert AIM-9L. 

Great shot by BTW. Looks like the Pax River airshow. Anymore pics of 752 or the other Pax jets at the show?  

I see my old friend 770 in the background (Caracal hopefully doing decals of test S-3’s someday). 

Cheers

Collin

Hey Collin, I found these on Cyber Modeler. I picked up the decals for 6752 from HAD and just happen to stumble across these pics.  

26 minutes ago, GW8345 said:

Concur with Colin and Nebbor, CATM-45A Shrike on AERO 5B launcher, Mk 82 Mod 2 inerts with conical fins, AERO 1D drop tank and CATM-9L.

Is there a difference between LAU-34 and AERO-5B launchers?  I got the Flight Line Resin Shrikes with LAU-34 Launcher.  

1 hour ago, eraucubsfan said:

Is there a difference between LAU-34 and AERO-5B launchers?  I got the Flight Line Resin Shrikes with LAU-34 Launcher.  

I'm not familiar with the LAU-34 so I can't say but the AERO 5B was basically identical to the LAU-118 launcher used for the HARM (and Shrike also). 

I did some quick research and according to Google the LAU-34 was the same as the AERO 5A but I don't know if that AERO 5A is the same AERO 5A that was used inside the pylons on the A-4A and B Skyhawk and F-105G Wild Weasel. 

Can you post a picture of the LAU-34 so I can see if it looks like an AERO 5B/LAU-118.

1 hour ago, eraucubsfan said:

Thanks, Joe, Unfortunately I do not, but I do have the Eduard HARMS which from what I read have ethe LAU-118s in them.   

If you want a pair, I probably have some in my Scooter parts bin.  That way you can keep the Eduard ones for the HARMS and another project.  Let me know.