F-4Es in Vietnam working with F-105s: Loadouts

Hello all, 

I have been trying to find specific information about how F-4Es would have been armed when flying in Hunter/Killer mode with F-105Gs in the late 60s portion of Vietnam. I've found a few pictures of the groups (usually at the tanker), but not any clear enough to see a load-out. I am expecting that Mk82s are the most likely, but in terms of their variety and number, I come up short. In a DEAD role, would daisy cutter fuses make sense, or high drag? I would assume a dive delivery, so maybe just vanilla Mk82s? Any insight would be really appreciated, as always!

Thanks!

Okay, he said they would use whatever canisters they were sent and fill them with the mission appropriate bomblets. The different canister types had specific preferred delivery altitudes, but if they were out of stock, you would use the next best available. He also noted, in many cases no AA weapons were carried, and he's seen aircraft go out with 4 CBU's (2 per pylon) or 6 CBU's (3 per pylon). His AFSC was the part that stored, assembled, and delivered the ordinance to the aircraft, there was another AFSC that actually did the loading of stores. Most of what he dealt with in Vietnam were F-100's and B-57's, worked with the Phantoms towards the end of his second tour (1969) in Vietnam and while stationed at Clark AB in the early 70's.

Clusters it is, then! The timeline for his second deployment line up with the period I'm looking at (late 60's) when the Phantom E's were being introduced into combat. Thank you, and thank you to your father, for the help! Pass along my thanks for his service as well!