LF 1/35 Dragon, Meng and Takom parts

I am looking for a few left over parts and hoping you can help if you didn't use them on your builds.

I will pay a reasonable price for the parts. I am located in the USA. I would prefer CONUS to limit the shipping costs.

Looking for the Takom or Meng 1/35 Flakpanzer Gepard A2 upgrade parts if you built yours as the early version. I could use the left over A2 upgrade parts. I just need one set from either the Takom or Meng kit. I have an old Tamiya kit I would like to upgrade to the later A2 version.

These are the parts from the Takom kit that I need.
Part #'s needed,
B3
B4
B5
C10
D48
B9
B10
B11
C20
C29
C9
C22
B6
C15

cMwPBxa.jpg

D52
B18
C6
C12
C16
B19
D6
D42
C28
C36

ntqAPHh.jpg

These are the parts from the Meng kit that I need.
Part #'s needed,
C20
C23
C33
E30
D21

JkHUdQi.jpg

C34
C35
C36
C37
C32
C38

MD9T00e.jpg

Lastly, I am looking for the Dragon 1/35 M270A1 parts specific to the A1 version. If you built yours as the earlier M270, I could use the A1 specific parts.

These are the specific parts I am looking for. I would need parts trees J, K and lower case g. All parts shown on the right and bottom in the second image shown below including part J19 screen. Third image shows the parts trees I need. Image shown from Super-Hobby for reference purpose only.

RHWrIpC.jpg

pZW5XXi.jpg

Pg10QA4.jpg

Edited by twong