External differences between A-4E,F and M Skyhawks

Is there a good link to show all the external differences between said models? I have a Monogram Pro Modeler in A-4F. Looks like it has all the pieces to turn it into an E or M models and even an Isreali version I think. Has chaff and flare dispenseras, radar warning recievers and a whole lot of other parts. Would like to turn it into an A-$M from the Marine Corp. Just need some reference material

Thanks

Jeff

https://skyhawk.org/article/douglas-a4-skyhawk-production-history

It's not really possible to turn an A-4F into an A-4M without a conversion kit.  Look at the shape of the canopy and it's frame outline.  Early A-4s (including the F) all share the early style canopy.  A-4M and the variants derived from it (A-4N, A-4KU) have a larger different style canopy.  This changes the fuselage shape around the canopy.  You can still find the Hasegawa A-4M for a reasonable price either on e-bay or in some online shops.

A-4M and some A-4Fs (Super Fox) have a larger inlet that I don't think is in the ProModeler kit. 

http://modelingmadness.com/splfeat/kr/has48e.htm has a list of most Hasegawa Skyhawk boxings and the included sprues.

You can also compare versions by looking up the instructions for the kit you have on Scalemates and the variant you want, Hasegawa has boxed almost all of them.  

Or you could search here for previous threads asking this exact same question.

5 minutes ago, Raptor.777 said:

Thanks. I thought the M model had a different canopy. Thanks

Jeff

Yes, the M has a different canopy and windscreen. The windscreen is very similar to the one used on the two seat versions as well.