Aircraft Interior Black...

Awhile ago, I had Model Master Acrylic "Aircraft Interior Black." It hand brushed quite well, on instrument panels and really was a perfect color for gauges. Now that MM is gone, and Ive checked several online retailers to no avail, what "hand brushes" well for instrument panels? I read someplace that Tamiya actually brushes quite well, if you use a paint retarder. Ive only had bad experiences brushing Tamiya but never used its retarder. 

Any suggestions? 

Thanks!! 

I recommend Vallejo acrylics and Jo Sonja gouache paints. The Vallejo acrylics come in formulations for both air brushing and hand brushing. I have hand brushed both formulations successfully. The Jo Sonja gouache paints are kind of pricey, but they come in a large tube and will last for decades. They are somewhat brittle when dry, but they have a rich velvety sheen. 

If you can find this Lifecolor paint set, it brushes well and has many shades of black including an interior black...

Shades of Black Rubber Colors Acrylic Set 6 22 ml Lifecolor Hobby Paint CS27

I’m now using AK Interactive Gen 3 acrylic usually brush painted over stynylrez primer. One drop of AK thinner in a palette with a couple of drops of paint. Brushes like my old favourite Humbrol. I’m using their ‘rubber black’ most times. However, I can’t get this stuff to airbrush. No way, no how…