So now that the Meng kit is out, the excellent Speed Hunter Graphics sheet for F-4Gs in Combat is sold out.  In fact, there doesn’t seem too many F-4G sheets currently available.  Anyone know of any on the horizon, especially for the Hill Gray schemes with mission markings?  The lizard scheme in the Meng kit doesn’t do anything for me (plus doesn’t really seem appropriate given the kit load out of HARMs and ALQ-131).

4 hours ago, Dave Williams said:

The lizard scheme in the Meng kit doesn’t do anything for me (plus doesn’t really seem appropriate given the kit load out of HARMs and ALQ-131).

I’ve not seen the decal options in the kit but the 52TFW at Spangdahlem routinely flew with AGM-88/ALQ-131, while still wearing Euro1 scheme.

1 hour ago, Dave Williams said:

You attached the ZM kit option, do we know what the other Meng kit options are, box art shows one option being a Hill grey 561st jet, my understanding is there are three options in the Meng kit.

Edited by B-ONE27
1 hour ago, B-ONE27 said:

You attached the ZM kit option, do we know what the other Meng kit options are, box art shows one option being a Hill grey 561st jet, my understanding is there are three options in the Meng kit.

Sorry, I meant the ZM kit in the earlier post.