RF-104G Hellenic Air Force (Revell 1/72)

Hello guys!

First of all, I want to share with all of you my new Instagram page here, so if you're interested, make sure to check it out! It's easier for me to post there more frequently:
(I hope this is not against forum rules - Moderators, please let me know! 😉)

https://instagram.com/styrene_addict_?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This is my latest kit. I don't know what to say about Revell - I was expecting good kit but to be honest, it's not. Maybe some of you here had good experience with this one or maybe I just expected too much and quick build, 10-14 days. It really looks like Hasegawa and I believe it is a copy but it lacks rivets and some details, panel lines too. 

Couldn't keep it more basic as you can see. OOB with added seatbelts on GQ-7A ejection seat. Decals were big problem since Hellenic Starfighters had stencils written on Greek (left and right side under the windshield, control surfaces, etc.) so I had to improvise and make homemade stencils. Few of them are missing, maybe I'll add them later. Same goes for stencils on fuselage, they were not provided by Revell...

I will be definitely more serious with 1/48 - standard F version... 

All the best,

Nenad

1.thumb.jpg.0855d9727f22d6959a01348ca16cacbb.jpg2.thumb.jpg.66f7e20e2fceff38f1827442d5f13d3e.jpg3.thumb.jpg.dc3332138ff63bec98442d77f5daaec1.jpg4.thumb.jpg.c36b16abaee1f1da4ac2318602f68b45.jpg

I knew it looked familiar: I must have come across c/n 683D-7205 when I served at Eggebek... 😂

"... Same goes for stencils on fuselage, they were not provided by Revell... ": Which set did you use? The 04344-sets in my stash (2005-boxing) contain decal sheets with 120-odd decals/stencils.

Nice built, by the way

👍WP

Edited by Whisky Papa
year added