F-15E Strike Eagle Weathering

Ok so I'm finally doing an Revell F-15E I had stashed away. I built one of these several years ago and recall the kit being excellent. Overall pleasure to build. 

SO... I see some models that although are meticulously built by skilled modelers way out of my league, however, some appear overweathered if you will. Now I could be wrong, but all reference images I have found, and recall from the past these birds are for the most part very well cleaned and maintained. 

Are there any images of an F-15E that appear weathered? I realize this is not a Naval based aircraft but any weathered images out there? 

Thanks!! -Ed 

If your building a stateside bird then those are usually cleaner than those overseas, in a conflict, dropping warheads on foreheads. The dust from overseas is more like talcum powder, very fine and, gets everywhere and clings to certain spots on the aircraft where fluids may seep.

Google is your friend but, I'm sure others will post some examples here for you.

Steve

The biggest problem I've seen is not so much "over weathering" but style choices where a modeler chooses to accentuate panel lines that have nothing to do with now planes look in real life. 

Some more mismatched panels

F15E.jpg

Not that dirty overall, but it has a light gray rudder.

F-15E_-_Controlling_The_Sky.JPG