November New Releases

Visit our website at the link below for more information and to save up to 40% off your next order.
https://www.v1decals.com/promotions

Frontier Airlines Airbus A320

Canadian North Boeing 737-700 (First Air Livery)

Spanair Airbus A320

Swissair Express BAe Avro 146-300 - RJ-100 (Operated By Flightline)

Be sure to check out our quick-browse-friendly November Catalog (follow link to download) featuring both our new and unreleased decals highlighted in yellow.

All of our decals are laser-printed on demand and available in any scale with low or free flat-rate shipping worldwide. Visit out our website for more information or follow us on Facebook for the most up to date announcements on our latest releases, news, and promotions.

• 1 month later...
45 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Fred, I second that motion! I have the New Eastern 737 decals in 1/144 scale.

Hi Dutch! I've decided to go with the -800 over the P-8 since I'm already building a big gray jet with the Heller E-3B. I even went so far as to start an in progress thread on it, though building will be slow to start since I'm having a ball building that big old Heller kit! I'm hoping that building the -800 gives me the mojo to finish off my stalled Rat 55 build. 😉 Fred.

Edited by f5guy