AH-1Z Detailed Cockpit Photos?

Hey All,

At some point in the near future, I plan to begin building either the Academy 1/35 or Kitty Hawk 1/48 AH-1Z helicopters.  I've been looking for any detailed photos of the cockpit interior, but have not been able to find what I'm looking for.  There are some fantastic photos and videos of the exterior of this helo, but for the overall cockpit interior, not so much.  Specifically, I'm looking more for the sides of the seats, and the rear bulkhead.  I've seen some model builds where models have done some detailed scratch building of what appear to be numerous wires, hoses, and perhaps conduit runs, which seem to be plentiful in the AH-1Z cockpit, but finding detailed photos of that aspect of this helicopter just don't seem to exist.  I'm sure there are photos or videos out there, but I've not found them yet.  Can anyone help me, please?

It's a bit dark some of these, cockpit photos on pages 2, 3 & 4, might be a start.......

-----------

My apologies, I did not read your post properly. I posted a W walkaround, you want a Z.

Edited by barkin mad