Yes, we know there is a war on.

Right, a couple people have just been banned for putting up pro Russian attack videos. Another has been banned for abusive language to the pro Russian people.

In neither case is that activity permitted. All had several warnings. All had comments or entire threads removed.

This is a friendly modelling site.

11 hours ago, southwestforests said:

You think political discussions get intense and go off the rails, open a discussion about whether kits should or not include crew figures ...

😉

(and then there are the panel lines conversations, oooo baby, now there is some heat ...)

Thats easy, yes. No one ever said you MUST include them in the build. Panel lines....right got me there.

What the world needs is fewer keyboard warriors. Real easy to be the tough guy when your target is not in front of you ready to knock your face in.

On 11/15/2022 at 6:25 PM, southwestforests said:

You think political discussions get intense and go off the rails, open a discussion about whether kits should or not include crew figures ...

😉

(and then there are the panel lines conversations, oooo baby, now there is some heat ...)

BAHAHA!!!

On 11/16/2022 at 5:47 AM, phantom said:

What the world needs is fewer keyboard warriors. Real easy to be the tough guy when your target is not in front of you ready to knock your face in.

This!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2022 at 10:47 AM, phantom said:

Thats easy, yes. No one ever said you MUST include them in the build. Panel lines....right got me there.

The one thing Ive noticed over the years is that is the guys who is thinking that is usually the one who gets his face knocked in.

I will not voice an opinion about the war.  I have no way to stop the killing on either side, all I can do is hope for a swift end and a robust rebuilding of Ukraine to erase some of the pain.

It is truly painful to see this still happening in Europe.