Cobra Company/Lonestar 1/48 MH-60L DAP Weapons Set

It would be nice if the Lonestar site would have the listing of all of their products, even if he's not currently taking orders.  I'd also like to look over the product list for a possible future order.  At one time, he stated that he would eventually be releasing most, if not all, of the Cobra line.  I know his wife has had medical issues that he is dealing with.  I see his site currently has 'Coming soon' and that's the same as it was months ago when I went there.  I think he does post on Facebook.  I kick myself for not buying several of the Cobra updates before the original owner passed away.  This does show the content of the update you're looking for: https://www.scalemates.com/kits/cobra-company-48034-mh-60l-dap-weapons-set--150029

1 hour ago, fasteagle12 said:

...Cobra updates before the original owner passed away.

Chris Miller (orig. Cobra Company owner) is alive and well.  He just decided to move in another direction and sold the company to Lone Star Models.

As far as Lone Star Models goes, I saw on another board that his wife just recently passed and he is planning to ramp things up again soon.

Edited by HeavyArty
1 hour ago, fistius said:

more specifically, does the DAP set include the window M134 mounts? 

No.  It has the short ESSS wings and weapons hung on them (M230 chain gun and M200 rocket pod) and the internal ammo can and control boxes, in the DAP configuration, along w/a few other external pieces.

• 6 months later...

Mike posted on 18 May 2023:

"Ladies and Gents
I am closing in on the old orders being caught up. I will not be selling anything  now till I reopen the Web page August 1st. My web page is WWWdotLONESTARMODELSdotCOM
When the PB4Y2 fuselages are delivered I will begin shipping this kit to those that have one on order."

4 hours ago, Dutch said:

Mike posted on 18 May 2023:

"Ladies and Gents
I am closing in on the old orders being caught up. I will not be selling anything  now till I reopen the Web page August 1st. My web page is WWWdotLONESTARMODELSdotCOM
When the PB4Y2 fuselages are delivered I will begin shipping this kit to those that have one on order."

I ordered from Lonestar in January, and my order came in last week.