LF 1/48 Hasegawa Super Hornet parts

Looking for 2X R19 pieces from a trashed kit--

I recently purchased this second hand Has. Super Hornet E kit and it was advertised as complete but had some minor assembly.  I got it at a really low price so I was happy with it.  When I received it, I did a quick inspection and all seemed to be there.  Several months have now passed and I have started the kit, only to discover that it is missing the 2 pcs required that link the two rear horizonal tails together (it holds the two poly-caps that the tail planes go in to).  If anyone has either a trashed or a shelf of doom kit that isn't going to be finished, I could sure use the parts.  Please PM me if you can assist.  I'm posting this here because I figured the post would have higher visibility here.

Thanks, 

Gary

(Worse case: if I can't find the parts, I guess I'll try my hand at making a cast copy, which I've never done, since I do have another kit that has the parts)

Edited by fasteagle12

Just an idea: when you glue the horizontal stabs in a fixed position you don't need the poly-caps anyway. You would only need some correctly sized tubing. Or fill the opening with sheet styrene, drill correct diameter and glue in place. Only when you want the rear stabs to be positionable at any time you will require this assembly.

1 minute ago, Nebbor said:

Just an idea: when you glue the horizontal stabs in a fixed position you don't need the poly-caps anyway. You would only need some correctly sized tubing. Or fill the opening with sheet styrene, drill correct diameter and glue in place. Only when you want the rear stabs to be positionable at any time you will require this assembly.

Thanks!  If all else fails, I'll go that route.