KITS WORLD DECAL QUALITY

Hi all,

I have a few Kits World decals and the quality is so poor that they could not be used. The colors are wrong with very poor resolution. They look like decals in the 60's. I wonder if my samples are isolated or this is they way they are. Hard to imagine such quality with today's expectations. Dai 

315945953_5643915332365377_2561669121906606217_n.jpg

That is weird. I see what you mean, the color on the nose art looks odd. Like pastel colors.   That has not been my experience with Kits World ... The sheets I have are up to contemporary standards as far as printing.  I do not think the artwork is quite up to the level of Caracal ... Furball, Fightertown,  Speed Hunter, et al, but the colors on my sheets are fine. So maybe you have one of their earlier efforts or something.  

5 hours ago, Kurt H. said:

That is weird. I see what you mean, the color on the nose art looks odd. Like pastel colors.   That has not been my experience with Kits World ... The sheets I have are up to contemporary standards as far as printing.  I do not think the artwork is quite up to the level of Caracal ... Furball, Fightertown,  Speed Hunter, et al, but the colors on my sheets are fine. So maybe you have one of their earlier efforts or something.  

Must be because they are very thick, low resolution, poor color and un-usable. Dai