January / February 2023 releases

The next batch of releases will be available sometime in mid-January - just calling these Jan/Feb releases in case things get delayed. 

• CD48146: 1/48 F-82 Twin Mustang
  • CD48227: 1/48 F-16C "Dark Vipers" - Part 4
  • CD48229: 1/48 NASA F-18 Hornet
  • CD48046: 1/48 A-1E Skyraider (reprint)
  • CD72123: 1/72 USMC C-130J "Fat Albert"
  • CD72137: 1/72 US Navy T-39 Sabreliner
  • CD72138: 1/72 USAF F-22A Raptor - Part 1
  • CD72139: 1/72 USAF F-22A Raptor - Part 2
  • CD72140: 1/72 NASA F-18 Hornet
  • CD144007: 1/144 B-58 Hustler
  • CD144021: 1/144 C-133 Cargomaster (reprint)

Fine by me. I’m definitely going to need some more time on the Modelsvit F-82G. Not an overly difficult build, but it is a needy child as well as Holidays eating up bench time. 

B1-FBD56-A-502-A-4336-A1-CA-A9620-FB36-F

Rick L. 

Edited by Spruemeister
On 11/26/2022 at 8:51 PM, Spruemeister said:

Fine by me. I’m definitely going to need some more time on the Modelsvit F-82G. Not an overly difficult build, but it is a needy child as well as Holidays eating up bench time. 

B1-FBD56-A-502-A-4336-A1-CA-A9620-FB36-F

Rick L. 

Did you have trouble with the wings being a little warped?  I had to really pay attention to get mine together.

And have you noticed that the stars and bars are missing from the decals?  I have two of the F/G kits and no stars and bars in either.  Also read some other reviews online that show the decal sheet and they arent there either.  Surely I cant be the first to see this?

So this means I need Kursads new sheet 🙂

The stars and bars are there on the kit decals, element number 9 roughly in the middle of the full-color sheet.  Since they are the borderless variety it may be harder to notice them immediately.

But you still need my new sheet 🙂

Edited by KursadA
8 hours ago, KursadA said:

The stars and bars are there on the kit decals, element number 9 roughly in the middle of the full-color sheet.  Since they are the borderless variety it may be harder to notice them immediately.

I will look here in a bit.  Trying to get an unruly 4 year old to school.  I swore I spent 20 minutes looking at that sheet.  

But yes, I will be buying your sheet.  I have three other f-82s in the stash 

19 hours ago, KursadA said:

Well its confirmed.  I am an idiot.  I totally missed those last night.  Thank you for helping a blind/deaf/dumb person Kursad 🙂

• 2 weeks later...