Bayraktar TB2 Questions

Hey all, I just got the 1/48 Black Dog kit for the TB2...as a side question, does Black Dog have instruction somewhere online? I've got other sets from them and never have I seen instructions or parts breakdown. I can probably figure it out, but was just wondering.

My real question is about the actual drones. I will probably make a Ukrainian one, but was also thinking of doing an Azerbaijian one. My question is if anyone knows if there is different engine variants? It's hard to find pictures of an Azerbaijian one during the war with Armenia, but the pictures I have found show then with a three bladed prop. Where as the Ukrainian ones have a two bladed prop. I was trying to figure out if it's just the props that are different or if there is more too it.

Thanks for any assistance.

Ron

thumbs_b_c_a39d44d26bbfcde6a2dfff26dc096b38.jpg

ukraine-bayraktar-uav.jpeg

Thanks Kursad! I was thinking of just using some 1/72 Azerbaijian decals, but even those are too big, so if you are ever looking to do a Basics sheet maybe the TB2 and the countries that are buying them would be a good sheet. Just saying.