How about : (all in 1/48)

Re-pop of OH-58 (‘Nam era A, D with Kosovo updates)

Re-pop of CH-53E with updated ASE fit

New tool MH-53J/M

CH-54A (is the B the version with the Ambulance Pod?)

New tool  H-60 series with corrected HIRSS, UES and Gunner options  (UH-60A/L, SH-60B/F, HH-60H, HH-60G, MH-60K, MH-60L, DAP kit with ESSS and Stores options, MH-60M, HH-60U, MH-60S, MH-60R)

Mi-28N

H-19

HH-3

New tool UH-1B/C/M with variety of Weapons options

New tool AH-1J, AH-1W (original and with Turned Exhausts), AH-1S/F

AH-56

CH-53K

Hello.

All in 1/48 scale:

- AS 332B, AS 332M/AS532 (lengthtened fuselage, fat sponsons) Super Puma/Cougar.

- Sikorsky H-19A/B (inverted "V"and Horizontal tailplanes versions). Hopefully soon to be released by AMP... touching wood.

- Augusta A-109 Mangusta/Irundo (military version with the bigger lower vertical tail and sponson wings).

- Sikorsky S-64 Tarhe.

- Bell 412 family.

- Bell 214.

- AB 212 ASW 

- Aerospatiale Alouette III.

- Mil Mi-17-V (dolphin nose and flat rear cargo ramp).

- Mil Mi-26T Halo.

and many, many others, but that is for starters...🙂.

Heve and enjoy a good model time.

Jose F.

8 hours ago, Loach Driver said:

https://www.airliners.net/photo/USA-Air-Force/Sikorsky-HH-3E-Jolly-Green-Giant-S-61R/410994/L?qsp=eJx1jbEOgkAQRP9laxoC0XCdNJZa%2BAObvVEvQbjsbQEh/LvckdjZTd6bzKwk02iY7bFEkKMEVnlTRZGVP4ncShxUlJ/Wcwpy1Or63DXVz1wxQv84cm3bZZAmtX7ZLzwbLiKIBk8Hv6mHZoUk5fuVh/YAvZdMzWnnPqQ4cNmAcRho275R5D8R

They called this version the Pave Pig. It was the HH-3 with some upgrades like FLIR and dual Disco Lights and I'd guess other defensive aids. It received these mods for service in the first Gulf War and served as a CSAR asset. I think they were only deployed at the very start of the war and were withdrawn as soon as enough other combat SAR assets were in place, presumably Pave Low IIIs. It's an interesting version of the HH-3.

LD.

Another reason we need a 1/48 HH-3 kit.   Love it in those colors.   I'm not familiar with the drop tanks hanging from the sponsons.

6 minutes ago, fasteagle12 said:

I'd like to see an up to date 1/48 AH/MH-6M Little Bird.  As far as I know, the only kit out there is the early Academy kit.

Don't you need the CMK conversion sets to make an accurate AH/MH-6 Little Bird?  I do agree we could use a new tool kit.

Edited by Drifterdon
25 minutes ago, Drifterdon said:

Don't you need the CMK conversion sets to make an accurate AH/MH-6 Little Bird?

That's what I understand....thus...we need a new updated kit so no conversion set would be needed.  I know I'd buy one...

Edited by fasteagle12
On 12/2/2022 at 2:38 PM, Drifterdon said:

Don't you need the CMK conversion sets to make an accurate AH/MH-6 Little Bird?  I do agree we could use a new tool kit.

Just to make sure, which kit should be used as a basis for the CMK conversion?  The MH-6 'Stealth' kit?

A modern H-19/S-55 Would be very welcome!

And being a "fun" builder, it need not be a $80 kit with the same parts count as the 1/1 ship.

As others have mentioned...

Also, a 1/48 or 32nd Hiller UH-12/OH-23.

And a H-43B/F or piston HOK/H-43A in 48th.

A S-62/HH-52 would be fun. I have seen the old ITC kit, but not built.

An early (short tailboom, so pre-Bell 47G3/OH-13S) 47D/G/G-2/H-13D/E/G in 48th. The Italeri is the later version.

Conversely, a long tailboom version in 1/35 (the Revell and MRC kits are early models).

An readily available 47J Ranger in 1/48 or 35th. Heck, I'll even take a 1/72nd to replace my long lost Nichimo.

A late model, pointed-nose MD 500/530 in 1/48th.

Does anyone do a nice civil JetRanger in 35 or 48th?

A 48th HH-3E would be fun in 48th, especially in later non-Camo colors. I have an Italian desk model of one in 1/50th. Neat model (see below).

It says a lot about helicopters in the model world when several of the most used  and famous types are so underrepresented by kits.

Far be it for me to tell you experts which kit to buy, but if you want a 1/72 HH-3E, try the Atlantis kit. I  built one back when it was new In an Aurora box and liked it much better than the similar scale Revell offering. I like the nose shape better than the Revell. If nothing else, it's not covered with rivets.

And it's very inexpensive, so you can afford to kitbash it.

IMG_20221205_181753_hdr_kindlephoto-114174581.jpg

Edited by JohnEB
13 hours ago, JohnEB said:

And a H-43B/F or piston HOK/H-43A in 48th.

Both of these are available in the last couple of years from AMP in Ukraine. I haven't seen AMP kits at the USA shops I normally buy from, but have had good luck getting them from Europe. I bought the HH-43 earlier this year. 

This is from a Ukrainian shop I used as recently as last month:

https://plastic-models-store.com/amp-models/amp-48-019-148-kaman-hh-43s-husky-scale-plastic-model-kit

https://plastic-models-store.com/amp-models/AMP-48-013-1-48-Kaman-HOK-1-HUK-1-12667.html?page=2

59 minutes ago, Crash Test Dummy said:

Both of these are available in the last couple of years from AMP in Ukraine. I haven't seen AMP kits at the USA shops I normally buy from, but have had good luck getting them from Europe. I bought the HH-43 earlier this year. 

This is from a Ukrainian shop I used as recently as last month:

https://plastic-models-store.com/amp-models/amp-48-019-148-kaman-hh-43s-husky-scale-plastic-model-kit

https://plastic-models-store.com/amp-models/AMP-48-013-1-48-Kaman-HOK-1-HUK-1-12667.html?page=2

I also was able to obtain the HH-43 Huskit kit from Ukraine.   All things considered it was only a couple weeks to ship to my home in Colorado.   It's a fantastic little kit. 

I don't think these have been mentioned. I know there are resin kits of a few, but I'd prefer plastic.

1/48 HH-60W as part of a new tool S-70 product line.

1/48 HH-2C/D Clear Prop is working new Seasprites, so maybe they might get to these?

1/48 V-280 or whatever it gets designated once a production version in finalized

1/48 HC4 Merlin conversion with decals.  I've just want an update for the kit I have in the stash.

1/48 A/129 Mangusta/T129 ATAK

1/48 Rooivalk

I wouldn't mind a few EMS or News Choppers

1/48 new tool AS-350

1/48 new tool Bell 206/407

1/48 EC-145

6 hours ago, Drifterdon said:

I also was able to obtain the HH-43 Huskit kit from Ukraine.   All things considered it was only a couple weeks to ship to my home in Colorado.   It's a fantastic little kit. 

Call me old fashioned, but I'm a bit reluctant to send my credit card info to anywhere in Eastern Europe....especially a country at war.

I would think the Russians are playing cyber havoc and don't want a $500 charge to some guy in Moscow.