Need help with an important tool.

It's my light table- my (rather poor)  5 year old effort to convert to LEDs has finally failed.  I need a good diagram (and any sage advice) to do a decent re-wire for two 2-foot LED tubes.  I tossed the ballast way back when, so it's a simple job- a switch, a power input and the four 2-pronged sockets. The problem is that I have only rudimentary electrical knowledge, and don't to disappear on a blue flash, never to be seen again.  Thanks in advance- and cheers!
Chuck

PS- The tubes in the pic are the wrong type (they need a ballast) and will be returned.

317607460_10160159346332906_5799460000355023526_n.jpg

I used these in my paint booth.  They come with a pigtail that ties them together for one power cord.

You could clip the main power cord and tie it to your switch as well.   I used 8 of the 36” tubes in my garage. 

https://www.amazon.com/Linkable-Ceiling-Workshop-Workbench-Basement/dp/B085QJYHKQ/ref=sr_1_5?crid=337L2M0ZLH5EY&keywords=24%2Binch%2Bled%2Blights&qid=1669850551&sprefix=24%2Binch%2Bled%2Blights%2Caps%2C249&sr=8-5&th=1

Edited by Scott Smith