Wanted: 1/48 Monogram Voodoo stabilators

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Gusm, welcome to the forum.  I have the stabilators you need.  They are painted but still on the sprues.  Soaking in rubbing alcohol should take the paint off.  Need anything else.  I have other bits and pieces from the mostly assembled kit that I got second hand.

Do you mean the splitters (parts 27) of this kit no. 5811? Then yes I do. I actually purchased an incomplete kit in order to get the stabilators but discovered yet another missing part (I think it’s the cat) plus I wanted to repaint the canopies (not happy with my original job) so it all worked out. Anyway, if these are the parts you want you can have them. 

Yes, they are parts 26. Sorry about that. Here’s a photo of the instructions and the parts. If they’re what you need, they’re yours. Give me you mailing address and I’ll send them to you. I don’t want anything for them - I’ll just be throwing the rest of the kit out anyway. Hope this works. I’m not sure of any policies or protocols that need to be followed. 

B9C748B8-7149-464D-80F9-AED5742F373B.jpeg