Sea Stallion/Sea Dragon Tail Rotor Question

I have a question concerning the tail rotor for Sea Stallion/Sea Dragon vs the Pave Low HH-53's.   ResKit makes a tail rotor for the Sea Stallion/Sea Dragon in 1/48.   I don't know enough about the H-53's to know if this will work for a HH-53 Pave Low.   Seeking enlightenment from the masters.  This is the part I'm asking about.   1/48 ResKit RSU48-0037 CH-53E Super Stallion MH-53E sea Dragon Tail Rotor | eBay

Negative - the Echo models had a larger (20ft) tail rotor than all the preceding models (16ft)...

....and not only is it too large in diameter, but the Reskit one also depicts the later composite type...

....the smaller version had metal blades with square-cut roots and tips, as did the original 20ft E one.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/26/2022 at 10:19 PM, ElectroSoldier said:

I doubt there will be anything else forth coming for the H-53 as Reskit seem to do collections and then move on.

I was waiting for an MH-53J/M conversion but nothing and I gave up hope. 

How are you?, don't lose hope of a conversion for the MH-53J/M PAVE LOW in 1/48, if it exists, I have it, if you like, give me your email and I'll send you the photos so you can see them all the pieces of the set that I have that includes interior and exterior to make from the H-53J Pave Low, to the MH-53J/M Pave Low IV