Help if possible?

Hello All

I am not sure if this allowed or if anyone can help me? My Neighbour is from the Ukraine. Apparently, her immediate family were caught in the first wave of the attack because they lived near the airport. She has no idea whether they alive or dead & hasn't been able to make contact. Does anyone know if there is anyone that might be able to help her? Thank you

Ash

To be honest, I am not sure. I suspect maybe military, as I believe it was within the first week of the attack. It is near a border. Not sure which one? Obviously, I dont want to push her too hard. I was really hoping just to get a list of places that could help her in her search. Thanks

Ash

12 hours ago, ash74 said:

To be honest, I am not sure. I suspect maybe military, as I believe it was within the first week of the attack. It is near a border. Not sure which one? Obviously, I dont want to push her too hard. I was really hoping just to get a list of places that could help her in her search. Thanks

Ash

Yeah I understand what you mean but its her family...

The reason I ask is if its Donetsk airport then you would need to ask somebody in the DPR authorities in which case I can tell you who to contact there, if its Hostomel airport then you would best ask somebody in the red cross... Odessa has an airport too...

Its a big country and there are several factions involved there each with their own control. The Red cross have little to do in Donbas or Crimea.

Im not trying to be clever I am simply trying to give you something that will actually help her find her family.