Me109G 'black 6' decals?

Other than Hasegawa doing a full kit release of Black 6, I have never seen any other aftermarket decals. I find it somewhat surprising given that she was fairly well known as the first original airworthy 109 since the 50's, and is also a very historic airframe. A sheet dedicated to all her schemes would be pretty interesting I'd think. 

That being said, her German markings aren't terribly difficult to piece together with a couple of those German numbers and squadron insignia sheets. 

Here's a reply from 'another' board:

Hasegawa ('The King of New-Decal Reissues'') provided TWO sets of '6's in their no.09499, so perhaps someone here might have a spare pair?

WNr.10639 (Skz: "PG+OJ") of the 8./JG 77 was Ofw. 'Ede'  Isken's regular plane, borrowed by Ltn. Heinz Lüdemann, who was wounded in it 7.Nov. 1942, landing at Sidi Barrani.  It was reported "destroyed by own forces" on 8.November in the subsequent retreat (it wasn't, of course -- just abandoned), and captured by the British on 11.November.

Isken liked "6", having flown "weiße 6" with the 7./JG 77 (both 109F-4 and later, 109G-6), and several "schwarze 6" with the 8./JG 77 (WNr.10487 was another G-2 of his, used earlier, on the Leningrad Front, before their transfer to Africa).

As to scrounging numbers from another source, the dilemma is the small size used on many of the Messerschmitts of the III./JG 77.  If you wish to depict this bird when it was operational, like Alfonso Badoya, it did NOT have any 'badges' -- the Wolfskopf of the III./JG 77 was added when it was restored in 1991.

Good luck in your search,
GRM

I think my search has ended well, so off to a question about Luftwaffe African paint: 

The blue undersides/lower fuselage sides.  I cannot attribute the source but my memory suggests to me that the Luftwaffe light blue was more intense than the light blue used elsewhere.  If so, any particular suggestion (like Tamiya TS-41 'Coral Blue' or TS-43 'Light Blue')?

The Luftwaffe had been using a pale blue underside color, RLM 65, on its fighters (and continued its use on most other types), but for the Mediterranean skies switched to RLM 78, the deeper shade you mention.  The sandy-brown shade was RLM 79.

There's likely a color-equivalency chart (or discussion) for various paint producers if you fish on 'the interwebs.'

Here's WNr.10639 after its restoration following its last crash.  'Cleaner than a real one.'

Bf109G2Trop_WNr10639_8JG77_s6_RAF-Museum.jpg