Polish F-16 C/D Viper

I propose we drop the discussion on the use of "advanced", as it at best is a marketing jippo, nothing more.

Even the "+" can be regarded as dubious, even if it is used more than "advanced". And should there be something like "advanced", then this relates to the tape update included, nothing more as I already explained.  

Back to the original topic 

Oh, Finally!

Just for the kicks of it, there is Mistercraft F-16 that could supposedly be built both as C or D.

https://www.super-hobby.com/products/F-16CJ-52-Tiger-Demo-Team.html

Don't know how advanced or + it is 😉

It's an Italeri repop obviously, so only vaguelly resembling late block Vipers. I keep wondering what would come out of one.

43 minutes ago, Niels said:

It's the Italeri kit, and you better stay clear, not atleast when you have sensibly prices Kinetic F-16A/B/C/D 😉 

If it's the reboxed F-16 B/D "Viper" Italeri # 848 then it's not a bad kit
I had one that was 3/4 built before I put it away to work on a armor kit that just came out, I lost it to hurricane Harvey 
I had no problems with fit or gaps, but it did have a lot of flash which was easy to deal with

Model Maker makes a tailbase which is readily available - and on sale right now: 
ASQ48073-1-48-F16-tailcone-with-drag-chute-for-Tamiya - Sklep internetowy (modelmaker.com.pl)

Here's the CFT's; 
SALE! ASQ48057 1/48 CFT for Tamiya F-16C - Sklep internetowy (modelmaker.com.pl)

The remaining antennas can be easily scratch built to make a Polish or Greek Block (+)

1 hour ago, Niels said:

Model Maker makes a tailbase which is readily available - and on sale right now: 
ASQ48073-1-48-F16-tailcone-with-drag-chute-for-Tamiya - Sklep internetowy (modelmaker.com.pl)

Here's the CFT's; 
SALE! ASQ48057 1/48 CFT for Tamiya F-16C - Sklep internetowy (modelmaker.com.pl)

The remaining antennas can be easily scratch built to make a Polish or Greek Block (+)

Both sets are Attack Squadron long time not available. Only option is AWC or Grand Models

Edited by mirage3
  • 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Mig-21 said:

I checked with the  Kenetic website, and you can order parts if they are missing and/or are broken

I can get sneaky 

Then do it. Why do you keep asking questions you can easily find answers to using a simple google search? You got tons of replies to your questions and you are still asking trivial things. If you were serious about your original question, you would have already taken the responses and done something with it. Where is your common sense? 

Edited by Janissary

All Polish D variants have the dorsal spine, so you’ll need one of those as well, along with the para pack, all the various antennas, strengthened forward undercarriage gear and probably some more bits I can’t currently think of….

or

buy this

https://www.emodels.co.uk//kinetic-1-48-lockheed-martin-f-16c-block-52-48076.html?gclid=Cj0KCQiAiJSeBhCCARIsAHnAzT96dS9bTVZ1N3Yu5TGdw2Y6QzeEOVcHR8lcLh_ZjKVGjY3Fxi9cqmsaAv9LEALw_wcB

Edited by scotthldr

I still have 5 days to bid on it, if no one bids, I'm going to get it
My plan is to try to get parts/sprues from the F-16C/D Block 52+ Polish Air Force Advanced Viper   kit no. K48076 
I've did it with 2 1/35 Dragon kits years ago, that were  "missing"  parts
Will compare the parts list of both and figure out which sprues I need

10 hours ago, Mig-21 said:

I've did it with 2 1/35 Dragon kits years ago, that were  "missing"  parts

Scamming is nothing to be proud of -- makes it harder/more expensive for honest folks to get replacement parts.

Gene K

• 3 weeks later...

I finally have a kit to work with ....1/48 Hasegawa F-16D Block 52 Plus Hellenic Air Force ... it does not have instructions or decals, but I have Polish decals on the way and instructions downloaded from the internet

Screenshot 2023-02-04 145356.jpg