Chattanooga ModelCon 2023

Anyone from ARC, attending this weekend? 
I'm thinking of driving down, since it's only an hour away. I wanted to rent a table and sell my stash off, but they went fast!

-Jeff

21 hours ago, ST0RM said:

Anyone from ARC, attending this weekend? 
I'm thinking of driving down, since it's only an hour away. I wanted to rent a table and sell my stash off, but they went fast!

-Jeff

I'll be there Saturday. Had three tables to vend and canceled thinking I was going to be busy moving my kids back home. That isn't happening and my tables were re-sold within 15 minutes! Oh well, at least I'll be able to just enjoy the show.

On 1/5/2023 at 7:53 AM, ST0RM said:

Yeah, they said those things were going fast! 
Let's meet up and say Hi. I'll PM ya

It was great meeting you in person Jeff and glad you and Chuck were able to connect on the tanker discussion. 

On 1/7/2023 at 6:39 PM, Dave Roof said:

It was great meeting you in person Jeff and glad you and Chuck were able to connect on the tanker discussion. 

You as well, Dave. Not bad for a chair force tanker boomer and crayon eater to get along. 
And meeting Chuck (former tanker Nav) was great. Then seeing Billy, after 12+ years. Fun day!
@fulcrum1 Not bad. Many vendors and a few deals to be found. Entries were about average number? My first time, so I dont know if it was high or low. But well put on!

-Jeff