F-16 Sharkmouth decals

Guys...I'm looking for a decal sheet for a 1/48 F-16C Sharkmouth. Not "Tigermeet" but simply a Sharkmouth for the nose of the jet.

Can anyone help? Thanks ahead of time! 

Paul

Edited by pminer

Not my scale so I'll leave it to others to narrow down your specific decal choices, but the two USAF units that have flown F-16s with sharkmouths as part of their official (or at least semi-official) schemes:

52nd TFW @ Spangdahlem, Germany (SP tailcode): USAFE's Wild Weasel wing, they received some of the earliest F-16C/Ds and wore several varieties of sharkmouth (hi and lo-viz, underside only and some that wrapped the chine between upper and lower nose).  Note this unit still flies F-16s today (as the 52nd Wing, no T since the reorganization from TAC to ACC) but no longer carries the sharkmouths.

F-4G_480th_TFS_with_F-16C_52nd_TFW_in_fl

23rd Wing @ Pope AFB, NC (FT tailcode, for "Flying Tigers"): More specifically the 74th Fighter Squadron, this is USAF's unit claiming heriatage from the WWII AVG. They converted from the A-10 to the F-16 circa 1993 and ironically converted back to A-10s circa 1996, so any 23rd Wing F-16 should have the sharkmouth (hi viz only, to the best of my knowledge).

F-16C_of_the_74th_Fighter_Squadron_(Pope

• pminer changed the title to F-16 Sharkmouth decals
On 1/10/2023 at 12:20 PM, Niels said:

I have a partial which contains the markings for 88-0516 including the shark mouth. It's your's if you want it, just have to pay postage. PM if interested. 

Niels...I sent you a PM. Would LOVE the sheet. Thanks.

4 hours ago, pminer said:

How do I score a sheet??

Long sold out, tried eBay?

The Speed Hunter sheet is 48-010

The Two Bobs sheet is 48-088

Edited by habu2