CD72070 reference webpage?

I have a set of the USAF C-135 General Purpose Markings (CD72070), and tried to go to the reference webpage mentioned on the decal instructions.

All I get is the following statement: Work in progress - this page will be ready before the US retail availability date of February 12, 2022.

Any idea when the webpage will be available?

Larry

9 hours ago, KursadA said:

I will have to check why I did not bring that up yet - what exactly is it that you need? 

I was just interested in seeing what references you said you had posted on that page.

I also happened to check your reference pages for the two 1/48 SR-71 decal sets I have, and they also had similar messages.

24 minutes ago, ReccePhreak said:

I was just interested in seeing what references you said you had posted on that page.

I also happened to check your reference pages for the two 1/48 SR-71 decal sets I have, and they also had similar messages.

I will bring these up this weekend. In the meantime if you have a specific question you can always send me an email.